WSET operations are currently on hold in China for administrative reasons. We will resume our WSET courses as soon as we are allowed to. In the meantime, take a look to our other courses !
7 wines tasted
Taught in English
• The main types and styles of wine
• Common wine grapes and their characteristics
• The principles of food and wine pairing
• How to store and serve wine
• How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What you will taste
Matthieu Ventelon - Founder of Hedonia
"Sharing my passion for wine with other wine lovers is precisely what I love the most ! I am truly looking forward to hosting you during this great class."
Our WSET center
Our Shanghai WSET center is located in Minhang District (South of Shanghai).
Address : 上海市闵行区东兰路238号L3层
L3 Floor, 238 Donglan Street, Minhang District, Shanghai
How to get here : Take subway line 12 from West Nanjing Road and stop at Hongmei Road (25 minutes ride). Then walk 10 minutes to reach our center. Multiple bus lines also available.
Hedonia Culture Consulting Co., Ltd (Suzhou) © 2018-2021
Cover picture credits : Le déjeuner des canotiers (1880-1881), Pierre-Auguste Renoir